fun fun fun fun fun fun fun funeral.

https://soundcloud.com/sariya-iman-okoye

sycophant


sycophant, tell me why you always take advantage of me and where i’m at

a

disconnect between reality and fantasy 

has 

got me breathing heavy 

as

a boxer or mma fighter just less blood and benefits to my health

is precarious, at best, and poor most of the time 

spent

too generously

most of the time

i feel the need to bleed internally and metaphorically 

for all of my sins

are 

just good deeds that took a wrong turn 

somewhere along the 

line

is not made to be crossed but travelled 

and forgiveness is truly a two way street

i forgave you for never giving me a phone call and you accepted my apology
but at the same time wanted nothing to do with me

my dear sycophant, godspeed 

No comments: